5 Reasons Why Blackpool Is The Place To Celebrate Christmas And New Year!
Published on 24th Novembar 2016
If you are looking forward to spending your holiday in an unparalleled way, end your search for 'cool destinations to visit during your holidays' right away! With Blackpool presenting itself as the most sought after destination, how can you choose any other place? If you want to make this Christmas and New Year's Eve really memorable, ditch all other plans and book your tickets to Blackpool now. There's so much more to this scenic location than the iconic Blackpool Tower, Pleasure Beach, museums, and other famous hot spots. However, to learn more about this beautiful seaside resort on the Irish Sea Coast of England, you will have to plan a trip. Take a look at these five factors to tempt you to spend this holiday season in Blackpool.
- Blackpool comes alive during the holiday time. Who would want to miss the Vintage Late Night Christmas Markets, Santa?s Post Box, Viva Vegas Live Jingle Bells Ball, Christmas Quiz Night, and other events that are the Christmas highlights of this town?
- Why not treat your family with extravagant Christmas food? How about making the most of your Christmas time at Pineapple Jack Christmas Lunch?
- For music lovers, would you be able to resist events like Christmas with The Overtones, The Big Benidorm Reunion and David Gray at the Opera House Wurlitzer?
- Forget the idea of hosting a New Year?s Eve party at your place with all the food shopping and preparation beforehand, not to mention the clearing up afterwards! Blackpool is so much fun at this time of year in part because of its NYE 2016 Zoo Party, Pure & Sanctuary - The New Years Eve Project #Unity, NYE Family Party at the Empress Ballroom, NYE Soul & Motown Party at Winter Gardens, and other such unmissable events.
- Last but not the least, if you are a big foodie, this place could become one of your favourite food destinations. You won?t be able to forget The Mazzei Cafe, Empress Grill Room, Theatre Bar, and many other food spots where visitors love to satiate their taste buds, relax, unwind and take home some lovely memories.
If Blackpool sounds like the perfect place to be during this coming holiday season and you can?t wait to visit, book your tickets today! As far as the accommodation is concerned, don?t worry about that either, Lynton Apartments is the place to stay!